Health Desk: As we age, our bones also lose. This is commonly called senile decay. We are quite alert when any other disease takes root in the body. But most people are very careless when it comes to bone care. Irregularity in eating and drinking, not exercising, and eating fried foods damage bone health. Especially those who smoke, have bone problems at an early age.
Some symptoms appear before bone problems take root in the body. It is important to be careful with them. Otherwise, you may suffer from big problems later. Adequate amounts of calcium in the daily diet are necessary to prevent bone loss. If there is a deficiency of calcium in the body, various bone diseases will develop. If there is a lack of calcium in the body, the body will tell about it. Find out, be careful if you see any symptoms?
1. Muscle aches, cramps and spasms occur when the body is deficient in calcium. Pain in thigh while walking. Apart from this, numbness may also be felt around the hands, arms, legs and face. If such a problem occurs, it is important to consult a doctor immediately.
2. A lack of calcium can cause extreme fatigue. Reluctance to do any work comes from fatigue. Insomnia problems start under its influence. In addition, lightheadedness, dizziness, and brain fog may also occur. Deficiency of calcium in the body can also cause lack of attention, forgetfulness.
3. Deficiency of calcium in the body can cause problems like dry skin, brittle nails, coarse hair, eczema, skin inflammation, itchy skin and psoriasis. Brittle nails are a major symptom of calcium deficiency in the body.
4. Dental health can tell if there is a lack of calcium in the body. Calcium strengthens teeth. Be aware of toothache, loose gums, bleeding gums.
5. When the overall level of calcium in the body decreases, the body absorbs calcium from the bones. Because of this, bones become brittle. Diseases like osteoporosis take root in the body.